Sign in to follow this  
mg| uwu

approved uwu's Member Application

• What is your username?
    uwu
  • How old are you?
  • Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
    Because its lit
  • How long have you been playing on our servers?
    since they started (i sold my account so i dont have those hours no more)
  • Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
    yes
  • It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
    Yep
  • *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
    Got you
Edited by Marble
Put Nope for question 6 and asked me to change.

Looking good. Come into teamspeak: voice.makogaming.com or discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/7qs9vFr for a quick chat with a MG Recruiter before your promotion!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Status Updates

• Similar Content

• By [MG] Bob Ross
      What is your username?
      Bob Ross How old are you?
      14 Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
      I surf a lot on MakoGaming's survers and I want to have the chance to be able to better them How long have you been playing on our servers?
      couple months now Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
      yeah and Im willing to leave it It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
      yeah *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
      alright
    • By [Music] Lothanen
      What is your username?
      [Music] Lothanen How old are you?
      17 Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
      Love your servers. been performing music on them for a long time. How long have you been playing on our servers?
      ive been on kitsune and utopias servers for years. Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
      No. Not in a clan.. It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
      Yes. *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
      no problem 🙂
    • By Ruby da Cherry
      What is your username?
      Ruby Da Cherry How old are you?
      19 Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
      i was asked to How long have you been playing on our servers?
      a few hours idk Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
      no It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
      is only when surfing okay *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
      okay
    • By Cyanide
      What is your username?
      TrapsAreGayLmaooo How old are you?
      16 Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
      This is a good server good community and great way to meet new people and have fun How long have you been playing on our servers?
      2 days Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
      No I’m not and yes I am It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
      Yes *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
      Thanks for having a good non toxic server
    • By ⏆Feverheat_
      What is your username?
      Feverheat_ How old are you?
      13 Why do you want to become apart of Mako Gaming?
      Fun community to play on i enjoy it a lot. How long have you been playing on our servers?
      Like a week 🙂 Multi-Clanning is NOT allowed! Are you currently in another clan and if so, are you willing to leave to become a member at MG?
      Sure. It is MANDATORY for all members to wear the [MG] tag. Do you agree to wear the tag?
      Sure. *INFO* We do encourage forum activity to get to know more of the MG members! So be sure to make a couple posts and just get to know each other! *INFO*
      No.

Mako Gaming

Mako Gaming is a multi-gaming community founded in November 6th, 2018. MG is a safe and fun place for casual and competitive play where you will make many new friends and improve your gaming skills. Join a Gaming Division to start your journey with us today!